Fractions in Action Product Makeover!

I'm participating with a ton of fellow bloggers in the #TpTSellersChallenge this summer.  This challenge is the serious kick in the butt motivation that I need to keep myself productive!
I decided to makeover two of my fraction products.  I use the foldables and games all the time in my classroom, and they are one of my students favorites when we get to the unit, but my friends, boy were they UGLY!  I revamped the ENTIRE thing from fonts to clipart.
Take a look at my before and after covers:

These were some of my very first products when clearly I had no idea what I was doing.  I'm so happy this challenge got me going to make changes!
The Fractions in Action now has 4 foldables:  Fraction Vocabulary, Adding/Subtracting Fractions, Multiplying Fractions and Dividing Fractions.  
It contains a matching/concentration game to build voabulary skills, and the Fraction Action Game.  In this game, students use a cube to determine the problem operation, then they spin a spinner and place the numbers to form two fractions.  Using the operation from the cube, they solve the problem. I love using this game the first week as my teacher center.  

I teach my Smarties how to play, and I have the ability to differentiate depending on the groups.  My higher students get into amazing mathematical conversations about the best place to put their numbers, and realize this may also depend on the operation they are given!  Hello!!! Mathematical Problem Solving in Progress!

You can check out the Fractions in Action {HERE}
You can check out the Fraction in Action GAME {Here}
Both items are on sale through Saturday!

Thank you to Peppy Zesty Teacherista and friends for starting this challenge!

7 comments

  1. Those look fun! Glad you are joining in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Michelle! I think your make-overs turned out great! I like how they coordinate with each other and the titles are very clear! Best of luck on the next challenge!
    Tammy
    Literacy Loves Company

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your product makeovers! The covers look great, and your additions are meaningful and engaging. Nice job!

    Mary
    Fit to be Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how the two covers coordinate! Fun!
    Caitlin
    TheRoomMom

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! I need to start adding photos of the products in use. Such a great idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great activities! I do something similar with my little ones using regular dice and double dice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Your makeover is fantastic! I really like the photos....very user-friendly. I also like how you added space for additional examples. I love interactive notebooking, but sometimes, I run into trouble with those couple of kids who need that second or third practice problem to really get it, and there's no room on their foldable. Great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I will make every effort to respond back to you!

Back to Top