Squared Away on Super Bowl Sunday!

Happy Sunday friends!  I'm blogging today about a few things that I've managed to Square Away this weekend.  Not all are school related, but a little of this and a little of that.

My kids and I are planning to try a new snack for the Super Bowl:  Buffalo Wing Cauliflower Bites.
You can find the recipe {HERE}.  I love Skinnytaste!

Little ole me was featured on the Teachers Pay Teachers Blog today! EEK!  I had written about Chinese New Year, and they added me to the article!  You can check it out {HERE}

I got my second Stitch Fix in the mail this weekend!  I was so excited to open it and check out what I got!  Sadly, I didn't keep anything in it.  <boo hoo>  BUT I learned a lot more about my own personal style, so I'm walking away with a positive attitude.  The shirts were a little too boxy for my taste, and I didn't care for the colors of a few.  Have you tried Stitch Fix? It is the perfect venue for introverts like me.  You can check it out {HERE} to learn more about it.


What have you Squared Away this Sunday?  Do you have anything yummy planned for the Super Bowl?  I'd love to hear if you've got anything fun planned for school this week, or if you have any fun outfits planned!


1 comment

  1. Congrats on your mention in the newsletter!! I have a snow day today so I am using my free time today to square away my prep for the week! {Which I totally procrastinated on since I knew a big storm was coming. lol}
    Crystal
    www.funandlearningatbba.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I will make every effort to respond back to you!

Back to Top