Sunday Scoop 10/4

Happy Fall 'Yall!  We have finally had some cool weather down here in the South.  I've been missing the cool evenings of fall, and last night was beautiful!
Today I'm linking up with the Teaching Trio for Sunday Scoop!


This is going to be a busy week at home and at school.  Softball meetings, band rehearsals, orchestra practice, school bowling, PD, and football PHEW~
I'm going to need a couple of extra cups of coffee in the mornings to get me through the week!
I'm hoping to get a ton of work done early today so I can relax this afternoon, read abook and watch some football!  Have a great day everyone!

2 comments

  1. I love this idea as a weekly "To Do" list. I love it because it ends with "Things I'm Happy to Do!" It is a great way to count our blessings every week. Thank you for sharing!
    ~Shelly Anton
    Promoting Success Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I will make every effort to respond back to you!

Back to Top