Wordless Wednesday: {7/23} and 50% off a Wish List Item- Salt in His Shoes

Hello friends!  I've been a little MIA this week.  I've been dealing with this:

Moving is not fun my friends, Not fun!

But I'm trying to put the party back into my life, so I've put one of my most wish listed items for sale at 50% off through today.  If you have to introduce Character Education at the beginning of the year my
The story is written by Deloris Jordan, Michael's mother.  She writes about how Michael uses determination and perseverance to become successful at basketball.
I've included a class set of reflective writing quotes for writing. 

These would make a great character ed bulleting board to start your school year, and build a classroom of positive traits.  The pack is only $1.50 through today. You can't beat that!


4 comments

  1. Love that story so much that it's in my class library - but the teacher only section so it won't get ruined or "lost" over the years!! Moving is stressful, especially for OCD people - I feel your pain. Just moved over Memorial Day weekend.
    :) Antonia @ forkin4th

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moving can be very stressful! When will you be in your new home?? Are the kids excited?
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh!! Moving is SUCH a chore!! I need to check out that book... it looks fabulous! Your packet looks adorable, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ditch the moving and come to the beach. Just saying...
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I will make every effort to respond back to you!

Back to Top