Two for Tuesday: 7/1 July Math Madness!

Happy Tuesday friends!  I've been super busy since my summer vacation started, big news is brewing, but I'm not quite ready to share it yet.  I do want to celebrate though, so I'm putting two of my Math products on sale for 50% off!
This Common Core Math Pack for 6th grade is a great way to teach your students how to track their test scores  if you are grading by the benchmarks.  I have students put the checklist sheet in their interactive notebooks and when they get tests back, they enter their grades for each standard.  I print the labels for my planbook, and the cards are great for objectives.  This is a great product if you are thinking about your APPR and how you can include your students in tracking their own learning!

The second product I'm offering is my Expressions and Equations Math Pack.  This is a set of 120 problems.  There are 10 different categories for Algebra Expressions and Equations.  It is perfect to challenge your middle school students.  You can use the cards in centers, as scoot or as computation task card review.  My students LOVE using these cards.  I pull them out at the beginning of the year during my Algebra unit, and then I use them again as review before our state assessment.  
Stop over and see The Teaching Tribune and check out what else is 50% off!  There are some AMAZING deals happening today!

1 comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I will make every effort to respond back to you!

Back to Top