Educents Fourth of July Sale

Happy Fourth of July!  Enjoy this wonderful day with your friends and family.  Before you load up the car and head to the beach, picnic or park, check out this great deal from Educents:
You get the great deal listed above by using the code FIREWORKS1COFFEE 
when you check out.
I'm totally getting this book:
I'm planning to use it during my Geometry unit next year when we talk about full scale drawings.  I have another similar book which helps students recreate the pyramids of Giza full scale, as well as the Statue of Liberty.  They really thought this was cool.  It's a total bargain at $3.00 and if you use the above mentioned code (FIREWORKS1COFFEE) you get an additional 10% off.  This is a great way for your students to practice their measurement skills and really get a balanced idea of how large some of the animals really are.  There is one for the Blue Whale in the book.. I know tons of teachers who teach the Ocean.  So many possibilities once it's drawn.. how many students fit in the Blue Whale?  How many books?  How may smaller fish? etc.  My class would love this!

There are of course tons of other great deals for ALL subject areas.  I've just highlighted one here, but the possibilities are endless! Don't forget to use the code to get the extra discount!

If you find you are too busy to snatch up this great deal, no worries, the above code is good NOW- through MONDAY! 

No comments

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I will make every effort to respond back to you!

Back to Top