Educents Back to School Blow-Out!



 I am so excited to announce that Educents.com is having a HUGE Back-to-School Blowout Sale and I am going to be featured in one of the curriculum bundles! From July 30 - August 2 (Wednesday - Saturday), they are bringing back all of their favorite and most popular bundles for INSTANT download at up to 77% OFF! There is something for everyone and it is their BIGGEST sale of the year! Take a peak into what is on sale! Tell your friends, because there is something for everyone who teaches children in PreK-8th grade!

Tricky Math Curriculum Bundle (Grades 3-5) - 69% OFF

  Grades3-5(trickymath)

I love this bundle because it has an amazing variety of resources!  I contributed by Interactive Notebook Foldable and Lessons for teaching Least Common Multiple and Greatest Common Factor.


This is by far one of my students favorite units in math.
Also included in the bundle are tons of Task Cards for Multiplication, Decimals and Fractions.  Do you use Task Cards in your Interactive Notebook?  Read my post {here} to see how I put Task Cards to good use!  

Lastly, one of my favorite units that is included is the Basketball Madness Pack.  This was super fun during March Madness!  

The sale is on now through Saturday!   You can grab this bundle for only $10.99 {HERE}

Don't Miss It!


No comments

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I will make every effort to respond back to you!

Back to Top